Rules and Regulations
Acharya Shri Mahapragya Institute of Excellence (ASMIE) is affiliated by Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer and approved from the Government of Rajasthan.
All admissions are subject to:
- The rules and regulations of the Government of Rajasthan & MDS University Ajmer.
- Approval of admission shall be based on the criteria decides by the Management and submission of the requisite original document within the stipulated time decided by the university.
- Student shall attend the class on regular basis. Minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory as per the university norms to appear at the annual examination but the college expects the attendance above 90% for their proper development.
- Student may not be permitted to appear at the final university examination. if failing to attend the preparatory examination.
- Student shall exhibit dignified manners while interacting with the faculties, office- staff and class-fellows and required decorum.
- The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the campus: should a student be found carrying it, the same would be forfeited.
- Students shall come to college in proper college uniform/ dress code on all the days of the week.
- Student shall carry the identity card while coming to the college.
- Ragging is a serious offence, if a student is found involved in it in any way, student shall face grievous consequence and also punished under provision on Indian penal code.
- Consumption of alcohol, tobacco in any form use of intoxicating drugs in the college premises is strictly prohibited.
- Student shall take care of the college property and avoid causing damage to the same or else a penalty shall be imposed on the student.
- Any kind of offence, men-handing, anti-social activity in the college premises or hostels, shall result in irrevocable severe punishment like suspension, rustication or explosion from the college with no refund of fees.
- Student shall appear at the periodic internal exam as per the schedule framed by the college.
- Student shall pay the fees well in time and intimate the parents in this regard advance in order to avoid late fee or penalty.
- Fees can be altered / revised by the university / college without prior intimation and student is supposed to pay the same as per the new/revised/modified fees structure as may be decided by the management of the college.
- Fees once paid is nor – refundable and no- transferable in any circumstances.
- Refund of the caution money for hostel paid, permissible only after leaving the hostel. No interim request for the reimbursement shall be circumstances.
- The decision of the management of the college with respect to any administrative, financial and academic matter shall be final and binding upon the student.
- All dispute ragging administrative or academic affairs of the college are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court / forums of Bhilwara city only. After completion of courses, student shall be enrolled as Alumni member Rs. 500/- shall be deducted from his caution money / college deposits towards membership fees.